Business Support Officer
- Location: Kensington, Greater London
- Pay: £10.75 – £10.89/hour
- Contract: Full-time, Temporary, Contract & Permanent
GKS Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a local authority based in Kensington who is looking for a Business Suport Officer to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a job in public sector.
About the job:
The Business Suport Officer will be part of the Dedicated Service team. The Dedicated Service aims to support the survivors and bereaved to positively rebuild their lives and find their own personal paths to adjustment and recovery. We are looking for a Business Support Officer who is enthusiastic, committed and conscientious to work in a busy environment, providing essential and valuable service to individuals, families, and to professional colleagues.
Start date: 16 Nov 2020
Working hours: Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00; 37 per week
- To deliver a comprehensive, efficient and flexible administrative service that helps ensure the service operates effectively and efficiently.
- To provide generic administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including the Service Leads, Team Managers, and Lead workers.
- Organising and minuting a variety of different complex meetings and ensuring that these are well facilitated and documented in a timely way.
- To record and follow up on decisions from a variety of meetings.
- Monitor and update the progress of service plans, including the management of data.
- Develop administrative procedures, data collection and management systems taking lead responsibility in some areas.
- Ability to format and deliver high quality reports and presentations.
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice.
Hold a current DBS certificate
3 years of written work referencing
If you tick most of the above boxes and you think this role is for you, please submit your CV now for consideration.
Interested in applying?
Complete the form below and tell why you would be perfect for the role