Social Care Coordinator
- Location: Oxford
- Pay: £12.60-£14.00 per hour
- Contract: Full-time, Temporary, Contract & Permanent
GKS Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a local authority in Oxford who is looking for Social Care Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity people looking to work in the public sector.
About the Social Care Coordinator role:
- Home working – provided with laptop and smart phone
- 37 hours a week, flexible with hours but some weekend working would be a bonus.
- Countywide across Oxfordshire, must be a driver and car owner.
- As a Social Care Coordinator will be working closely with therapists and social workers
- Working hours: 37/week
- Period: Nov – 31 Mar 2021 (potential extension)
Ideal candidate for Social Care Coordinator role:
- You must be a driver and car owner
- You are a people person who is able to understand the needs of our clients and our care workers.
- You have Administration Experience and Interpersonal Skills
- You have Excellent Telephone Manner and experience of using Rostering Computer Packages
- You have the ability to prioritise
Enhanced DBS and 2 references are mandatory
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the above role apply today!
Interested in applying?
Complete the form below and tell why you would be perfect for the role