About Our Client:
Will be part of the team of this award-winning marketing agency who offer flexible working, a great positive environment in a vibrant Digital space.
As well as existing clients, part of your role will be executing website migrations from an SEO and website tracking perspective to ensure that no rankings are inadvertently impacted upon the launch of a new website.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has great Technical and On-page SEO knowledge coupled with strong PPC and paid social experience.
* Extensive keyword research for existing and new projects.
• Monitoring rankings and organic performance through SEO tools and Google Analytics.
• Using SEO tools to monitor and audit website health and advising on changes for improvement.
• Set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing.
• Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Creating reports for key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Must have held a recent Digital position – experience with an SEO, PPC, and paid social role (preferably in an agency environment – but agency not essential)
• Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
• Google Ads Certification
• Experience with keyword/topic research through paid SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc)
• Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Google Search Console.
Must have previously set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing and Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Good Technical and On-page SEO knowledge, full proficiency of Google Analytics.