- Location: Leeds
- Pay:£9.25-£9.50 per hour Monday and Tuesday/ £12.64 per hour Saturday and Sunday
- Contract: Full-time
- Monday – Tuesday 8am-6pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm
The Receptionist will be the welcoming face of the hospice and act as the first point of contact for patients, visitors and telephone enquiries. The successful candidate should be extremely friendly, have a courteous manner, be approachable and have excellent written and spoken communication skills
General Receptionist Duties
- Answering calls, through the main switchboard, ensuring calls are directed to the relevant department
- Meet and greet visitors, patients and their families directing them to the appropriate location within the Hospice.
- Working alongside the reception volunteers, supporting them in their role.
- Ensuring reception and all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy and set up for any meetings taking place.
- Managing meeting room calendars, on a day to day basis, keeping them up to date.
- Record all special, recorded and pre-paid mail, which is received in the office, on a daily basis.
- Other ad hoc duties, including filing, scanning and general admin duties.
The front doors are open but visitors are booked in advance so footfall is at a minimum.
Interested in applying?
Complete the form below and tell why you would be perfect for the role