An industry leading supplier of secondary, higher and further education is looking for an experienced recruitment manager to join their collaborative and hard-working brand. Learning is at the heart of everything our client does and since the early 2000’s they have been adding value to students in and out of the classroom. They now find themselves in a period of growth and the permanent role of Recruitment Manager will be a pivotal and important role going forward.
Aim of the role:
To recruit the right people into the right roles whilst delivering upon the brand values.
To become a brand ambassador and help to create new brand ambassadors
- Fully source, select and hire the best talent for the brand
- Create attractive role profiles
- Be responsible for all pre-employment checks
- Market roles utilising multiple formats and platforms
- Build strong rapport and relationships internally and externally
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Develop an ever-evolving talent pool
- Full 360 management of the entire turnkey recruitment experience
- Must be personable, collaborative and a strong team player!
- Character is key! Must be resilient and have a fair degree of tenacity
- Must have 360 recruitment experience
- Proficient in pre-employment is vital
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- Salesforce experience (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working with ATS systems
- Experienced in staffing for a children/young adult focussed business
This role is going to be a first of its kind within the brand and requires someone to approach it with both excitement and a strong work ethic. Whether you are from an Agency background or an in-house position does not matter, it’s the approach to your work that counts. If you are tech savvy or have the ability to pick up systems fast, then that’s a bonus too. This role would suit a professional used to working proactively on the front foot and who is not fazed by volume recruitment when faced with it.
This brand has two office locations within Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire and during the peak seasons for the business which is the school holiday period you will be required to work in the office.
Outside of that period there is flexibility of working from home 3 days a week
£28k – £32K including Benefits